PAC Photography Competition
Are you a photographer? Do you want to win $1000 cash? We want you to help us celebrate the 30th birthday of the iconic Paddington Antique Centre by entering our photography competition, “This is Paddington”.
- Photo competition theme: “This is Paddington”. What does Paddington mean to you? Is it the hills, the houses, the cafes, the trees? Take and submit a photo.
- First prize: $1000 cash.
- Second prize: $500 Ted’s Cameras Gift Voucher
- Entry is free.
- One entry per person allowed.
- The panel of judges will select the best, most original and creative entry, and a runner up judged on the same criteria.
- Competition closes 5pm, Thursday 30 April 2015.
- Winning entries & selected finalists will be exhibited at The Paddington Antique Centre 30th anniversary birthday weekend festivities from Saturday 23 May 2015 and for approximately one month afterwards.
- Refer to the attached documents for full terms and conditions: PAC Photography Competition Terms & Conditions 2015
HOW TO ENTER:
Entrants are required to submit their photograph in both print and digital form:
- Email a JPEG file to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with “Photography Competition Entry” in the Subject line, including your contact details in the email; AND
- Provide a print of the photograph up to and no larger than 8”x12”. Prints are to be sent to: Paddington Antique Centre, PO Box 798, Paddington, QLD 4064, or delivered to: Paddington Antique Centre 167 Latrobe Terrace, Paddington.